- Added environment sounds. They get louder as you get closer. Right now, I can only have one playing at a time. I’m not sure if I’m going to need more or not. Afterall, there’s already background music which could have “outdoorsy” sounds within it.
- Changed “defend” to “pass.” The defending just wasn’t working, and I don’t think it’s very important anyway. You can just use attack turns to recover health with heal potions and such. I might make some magic shield artifact or something later on, but it’s not a top priority.
- Now you are never attacked by more enemies the number of characters you have in your group. This way, the game can start out with just one character, and you’ll always be attacked by one enemy. Once you get more characters, you get attacked by larger groups of enemies.
- Fixed bug that had players attacking enemies that were already killed.
- Fixed bug with showing player list when there are less than 4 players in the group.
- Fixed snippet at the end of a successful battle.
- Fixed snippet when you start game, exit, choose load from title screen, and then cancel load (this one was very specific!).
- Fixed snippet after viewing map.
- Fixed trying to load an empty save slot from the title screen.
- Add night sounds (crickets) and rain sounds. Both should be gradual.
- Make characters who join your group when you talk to them.
- Shops should close at night.
- Clean up the code. I have a feeling this one will always be on the to do list.
- Start on cut scenes! I’m very excited about this one.
- Planning, planning, planning. I shouldn’t start the actual worlds until I know exactly what I’m doing.