(outdated link removed)
This is going to be the last demo for a while, because I’m going to start redoing major parts of the programming. The game is by no means perfect, but this is what we’ve got so far. This one isn’t a big change from the previous demo, but there have been several small fixes.
- Fixed enemy missing player.
- Various grammar fixes.
- Added sound effects for getting treasure and for “no room” / “not enough GP”
- Added sound effect for using potion items in overworld.
- Added sound effect for potion items in battle.
- Sped up local map view.
- Adjusted local map to not show treasure chests & special blocks.
- Fixed bug – antidote wasn’t taken away when used in battle.
- Added game goals screen with treasure count.
- By request, adjusted overall game speed by 25% (for computers that can handle it).
- By request, added default character names.
- Some maps don’t have second layer of foreground at all.
- In this version, you can get attacked by more enemies. There’s a cool little algorithm based on number of players and player levels.