Demo 1507 was posted a few days ago, and I’ve done some minor adjustments since then. I added a “go back” button to the Save/Load menu, and I fixed a graphical glitch from when the user clicks “no” on the Exit menu. I also did some minor code cleanup throughout the entire project.
Right now, I’m working on switching the project to the latest version of Freebasic. I’ve put this off for far too long, and I’m embarrassed at how old my version of FB is (don’t ask). I’m still in the process of changing things over, but I’ve already noticed that the game is much more stable. So far, it looks like the random crashes have been completely eliminated. We’ll see.